MEMO TO: ALL STATES & TERRITORIES
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
As you are aware, Peter Marriott has resigned as CEO of Table Tennis Australia.
The Board have indicated that we must cover this position almost immediately so have agreed to appoint an interim CEO until the End of December this year. We will advertise for a permanent replacement later this year to start in January 2018.
For the moment, we will appoint an interim person which we feel must come from within Table Tennis. The temporary position would work out of the Brisbane office, if resident in Brisbane, or if from interstate then they could work from home electronically with occasional visits to the Brisbane office. Salary would be negotiable commensurate with ability and time worked.
This person must be:
1) Experienced to manage and work with the current staff of TTA.
2) Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
3) Demonstrated ability to manage the financial accounts of the company together with the Finance Officer. A sound knowledge of the MYOB accounting program.
4) Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage budgets and multiple projects plus work autonomously and as part of a team
5) Ability to build rapport with TTA stakeholders.
6) Ability to communicate and work with Government agencies in relation to funding programs that TTA are currently involved.
7) Sound knowledge of computer usage plus Microsoft Office and associated programs.
8) Previous experience as a CEO or business manager would be an advantage.
The TTA Board would also be looking for the Interim CEO to maintain and enhance the strategic direction of the company identifying any new avenues of marketing and integrating product development opportunities in conjunction with other staff.
The applicant must be an individual of the highest calibre who can deal with the complexities of TTAâ€™s current situation and the Board would expect that person to be highly motivated to turn around the company and re-build resources.
Thank you and await any suitable applications.