1) Public Liability insurance up to a maximum of $20,000.000. This covers all registered members of your Association. Insurance covers all "registered" members only and as a consequence TTNSW earlier this year arranged for "Social" membership to also be allowed. This means that officials are covered in the event that one of your registered members is injured at table tennis. Otherwise, the officials may be personally liable for any financial requirements.
2) Directors and Officers insurance is also provided for obscure reasons which members may sue the officials of your club.
3) Registered members are covered for Personal Accident and Injury insurance. You may think that injuries do not occur in table tennis but we currently have a claim for a lady who has broken both her wrists in a fall. The insurance covers loss of income as well as non Medicare related expenses. The benefits are provided under the "social" player arrangements for $10 per calendar year.
4) Travel insurance is also provided for all members travelling to and from table tennis related events.
5) Table Tennis NSW ensures details of your playing venues are available on our website. We refer requests from potential players to affiliates located within reasonable distances of the playing venues. We also constantly provide information which we believe may be relevant to your association.
For more information, please visit V-Insurance Group website
Last modified onTuesday, 05 April 2016 21:08