Table Tennis Australia’s Anti-Doping Policy takes effect as of the 1st of January 2015.
WARNING TO ATHLETES AND ATHLETE SUPPORT PERSONNEL
- You are responsible for knowing what the anti-doping rule violations are.
- You must find out which substances and methods are prohibited.
- Ignorance is no excuse.
- You must be aware of the rules in this Anti-Doping Policy.
- This Anti-Doping Policy adopts the strict liability principle.
- Athletes are responsible for anything found in their system.
- You must be aware of the sanctions that could be applied to you in this Anti-Doping Policy.'
Full version of TABLE TENNIS AUSTRALIA'S ANTI-DOPING POLICY 2015: 2015 Table Tennis Anti Doping Policy FINAL.pdf
Table Tennis NSW Anti Doping Policy